Saturday, June 9, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Holly & Sara!



Holly here sharing my last post as a member of TPV design team...sigh.    For this challenge, I'm sharing an altered 8 x 10 picture frame that I made for a girlfriend who recently turned the Big Four-Oh!  Since 40's a special birthday, I wanted her gift to be clean, simple and went well with her home decor.  I originally got this idea from another design team member of mine,  Liz at Liz's Paper Loft.

To make this monogrammed frame, I covered a piece of 8 x 10 cardboard with burlap fabric (I heart burlap!) hot glued flowers cut from Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge at 4 inches, inked the edges with silver fluid chalk and then added a rhinestone center.  I just love the way this turned out!

Thanks so much to Abby and Suzanne for making this an awesome team to design for!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



I love creating packaging with my paper craft supplies.  I used a little kraft box and embellished it up with a doilies some punches and twine and now its ready for gift giving!  I also took a mini little paper bag and decorated it for the Holidays to hold a gift card!  You never know when you will need to give a gift so I like to be prepared!
 

6 comments:

  1. شركة نقل اثاث بابها
    شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن

    كم يكلف تبليط الحوش ؟ الحمامات من الاماكن التي يجب ان تكون نظيفة دائماً و احيانا نظافة الحمامات تعتمد علي عدم توازن البلاط و بالتالي تقف المياه ولا تسير في اتجاه الصرف و تلك الاخطاء تكن بسبب الالتوائات الموجودة في البلاط و السبب الاساسي هي الصناعة، يجب ايها الاخ القارئ ان تنفق ما في جيبك من اجل اختيار افضل انواع البلاط من حيث جودة البلاطة الاساسية في الصنع و من حيث الالوان.شركة تسليك مجارى بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن

    المواصفات التي يمتلكها البلاط و السيراميك الذي يتواجد لدينا

    تتراوح سماكة البلاطة من بين ثلاث الي سع سنتيات و يختلف السمك علي اختلاف المكان الذي سوف تقوم بتركيب البلاطة به
    الكل يعرف ان البلاط متعدد الفرز و هناك ثلاث انواع من الفرز ولكن شركة الرائع السعودي لا تتدوال الا الفرز الاول حتي يستطيع المقاومة و العيش لفترة كبيرة

    ReplyDelete
  2. Image masking service free for everyone

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne